Senior Resource Fair Resources
- Asphalt Green: https://www.asphaltgreen.org/ues
- OATS: https://oats.org/#
- 92Y May Fitness Center: https://www.92y.org/health-fitness
- Mount Sinai Nutrition: https://www.mountsinai.org/locations/mount-sinai/care/nutrition
- Mount Sinai Outpatient Nutrition Counseling: https://www.mountsinai.org/locations/mount-sinai/care/nutrition/outpatient-counseling#:~:text=Outpatient%20Nutrition%20Counseling%20%20%20Service%20%20,%20%28212%29%20844-6621%20%2017%20more%20rows%20
- Eat Right Pro: https://www.eatrightpro.org/payment/medicare/mnt
- My Plate: https://www.myplate.gov/
- 48 Free Guided Meditation Resources: The Complete List (2021 Update): https://learnrelaxationtechniques.com/free-guided-meditation-resources
- 5 Meditation Techniques to Get You Started: https://www.verywellmind.com/different-meditation-techniques-for-relaxation-3144696
- Beginners Guide to Meditation: https://mindworks.org/blog/beginners-guide-meditation/
Pets Are Family Resources
Search and Care
- Pets and Elders Together: https://www.searchandcare.org/pets-and-elders-together/
- Animal Haven website: www.animalhaven.org
Free and Low-Cost Pet Care Resources for Older Adults
Alert! I Have Pets At Home!
- DOROT’s University Without Walls: https://www.dorotusa.org/our-programs/at-home/university-without-walls
- DOROT’s Tech Coaching: https://www.dorotusa.org/our-programs/at-home/tech-coaching
- Onsite@Home: https://www.dorotusa.org/ Click the Zoom button at the bottom to access our full calendar of programs
- DOROT tech guide: www.dorotusa.org/tech-guides
- Quest at City College: https://www.ccny.cuny.edu/quest
- OATS website: https://oats.org
- Program descriptions, dates and registration information will be listed here: https://www.moma.org/calendar/ as programs develop.
- These videos are part of an initiative called Creativity Lab at Home and feature art-making prompts and challenges inspired by MoMA’s collection: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfYVzk0sNiGE0m1EGoKP55x1oFA8HWNEI
- You can listen to https://www.moma.org/audio/ including the new project https://www.moma.org/audio/playlist/30 an audio guide where MoMA security officers share personal stories about works of art on view.
- Here is a resource guide for caregivers https://www.moma.org/magazine/articles/323 to connect with others through art.
- In MoMA’s free Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) on Coursera, you will hear directly from artists and designers, look closely at works of art, and join a community of learners. Courses include What is Contemporary Art, Modern Art & Ideas, Seeing through Photographs, Fashion as Design, In the Studio: Postwar Abstract Painting, and three courses for teachers (Art & Inquiry, Art & Ideas, and Art & Activity). Learn more and register here: https://www.moma.org/research-and-learning/classes
- MoMA is providing everyone with free admission to visit independently through a new membership offer. With the Annual Pass, you’ll receive free, priority admission to MoMA every day.
- To redeem your Annual Pass, visit the Membership page to fill out the form and enter the promo code PT20 at the bottom of the page. The website requires you to enter your credit card information, although you will not be charged as the promo code brings the price to $0. You’ll receive free, priority admission to MoMA every day.
- Membership page: https://membership.moma.org/tiers/community-annual-pass. Use code: PT20
- If you would prefer not to submit your credit card information, you are more than welcome to redeem the membership onsite at the Museum. To do so, visit the Membership Desk inside the main entrance and provide them with the promo code PT20, and they will process your membership there.
Theater Development Fund
- Theater Development Fund (TDF) website: https://www.tdf.org/
- Register for a New Account: https://my.tdf.org/account/create?returnurl=/donate/i/tdfmembership&promo=Krueger
- For discounted TDF membership: The code is KRUEGER and the link is https://my.tdf.org/account/create?returnurl=/donate/i/tdfmembership&promo=Krueger